Martin 3-M Soprano Ukulele (C. 1930's)

Alexyo

Reaction score
Hi i got a 1930's Martin Uke asking price is $3,200 plus actual shipping but you throw me a reasonable price. The cracks are still visible on the front of the body, but it was repaired by martin and i have the receipt to prove it. It is truly a beautiful instrument and loud too! The reason for selling the uke is because i need money and i dont really play it. I will ship to the lower 48 . But i will not ship until payment. Also local pickup in jersey too. Any other questions just ask. Oh and comes with case!

98ykgj.jpg

a3drud.jpg

4u9cag.jpg

anlyll.jpg

Last edited:
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

These are the rules for the marketplace thread. The actual post can be found here. The closer you follow them, the better luck you'll generally have.

These are the rules for the marketplace thread. The actual post can be found here. The closer you follow them, the better luck you'll generally have.

Yes please check the thread mentioned here first. One reason you aren't getting any takers is you only have 3 posts and they are all in just this thread. Letting us get to know you first will help anyone interested be more at ease about possibly buying.

Top Bottom