kanilea K-1 tenor with Ohau case. bargain, still near brand new<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithy351

Reaction score
THIS UKULELE IS SOLD, HAPPY NEW UKE DAY COLMES, YOUR GETTING A FANTASTIC UKULELE

g'day guys, for sale is my kanilea K-1 tenor with Ohau case, this ukulele is still in near brand new condition, as it has only been played a honest 6 times, the rest of the time it sat in its case, when i first recieved the ukulele it had had a slight buzz, not having money at the time to take it anywhere to have it looked at the ukulele just stayed in its case, recently i had taken the ukulele in and found that it was just a simple loose top brace which has been professionally tightened and was basically a 5 minute job, since then i have lost total interest in ukulele and have taken up blues guitar, so the ukulele is up for sale, I am asking only $600 aus or approx $550 US depending on current exchange rate, as i have said this is a genuine unplayed still near new ukulele, was purchased in november last year, i have no interest in ukulele so grab yourself a bargain, the ukulele itself is the kanilea K-1 tenor in satin finish which carries the nick name "sound monster" and the hard case is extremely good quality which keeps the ukulele very safe, also the bridge pins have been upgraded to solid Koa bridge pins (please note the ones in the picture are the black plastic ones, will upload newer pictures tonight). This ukulele is all still in brand new condition, and is also backed with kanileas lifetime warranty.

Price: $600 aus or $550 US not including postage NO OFFERS ($600 US shipped to the states)
ship world wide
located in australia

any questions guys feel free to ask will upload more pics tonight

sorry to also add, the strings are brand new strings

i have described this ukulele as honest as i can, nothing hidden just a great bargain for anyone who’s wanting to upgrade or grab a second very nice ukulele

to add: payment via paypal is accepted but prefer deposit into bank account

NEW PHOTOS UP, PLEASE CHECK BELLOW 10 NEW CURRENT PHOTOS

Attachments

• DSCF0186.jpg
    DSCF0186.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF0183.JPG
    DSCF0183.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
price added includeing postage to USA

Last edited:
new photos ups

Attachments

• P1060932..jpg
    P1060932..jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P1060933..jpg
    P1060933..jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 39
  • P1060929..jpg
    P1060929..jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 37
  • P1060927..jpg
    P1060927..jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 50
  • P1060934..jpg
    P1060934..jpg
    39 KB · Views: 28
and more :D:drool:;):agree:

Attachments

• P1060922..jpg
    P1060922..jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
  • P1060935..jpg
    P1060935..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 33
  • P1060930..jpg
    P1060930..jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
  • P1060928..jpg
    P1060928..jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 39
  • P1060931..jpg
    P1060931..jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 17
Lifetime Warranty

I don't believe the Lifetime Warranty is transferrable. I copied a portion of the warranty from their website.
Terms and Conditions. Kanile’a warrants solely to the original purchaser of this Kanile’a musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another (unless otherwise noted by Kanile’a).
I found the complete warranty under FAQ if anyone wants to read it.
Jude

Nice purchase, Colmes. The Koa pegs are a very classy touch. I still need to get around to doing that for my Kanilea tenor...have always intended to put some in, but just too lazy to order them.

do it mate, it sets the ukulele off very well the koa pegs

I'm so happy this uke is coming to me! It was funny cause the last 5 or 6 months I've been wrestling with the K ukes. Trying to figure which one was right with me, which one I liked the best, which one really tickled my fancy. I was stuck between Kamaka's and Koaloha's for seriously most of the time. And literally 3 days ago I started looking at the Kanile'a hard core. The bracing system and how modern or technological (not sure which word is right) the building was. I'm really happy this uke is going to be mine, I might cry when I see it.

The funny thing is, it's going to my parents house first, and when Brit goes into labor with Kenzie, they're bringing the uke down. So it's really going to be a great day. New daughter that I can't wait to meet and the uke of my dreams. Theoretically that is, I dont know how long it takes for mail from Aus to Pennsylvania. Hopefully fast :)

Thx again for this uke buddy, GAHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom