MusicTeacher2010 / BeatlesUkuleleMike

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score
I want to thank you all immensely for your incredible support and encouragement over this past year. I honestly don't know what's going on with the whole You Tube situation. I do know, however, that it is THEIR site and they have SOLE ability to control it anyway they wish. I personally don't care to enter into negotiations or conflicts with them on the way in which they handle their business. . . I'm not privy to what goes on behind the scenes so I would only be complicating my current "relationship" with them. I do know that they have allowed me to come back on You Tube with 2 brand new channels. MusicTeacher2010 and an exlusively ALL BEATLES UKE LESSONS channel: BeatlesUkuleleMike. I hope you all get a chance to come by and check them out and subscribe. I'm madly trying to get the info on these channels to the over 8 thousand subscribers I used to have so they don't feel abandoned or ignored by me. I, of course, welcome new subscribers as well. Inspite of the fact that You Tube suspended my first account they did give me a You Tube award this week for my Beatles channel. . . GO FIGURE HA HA HA. . . The 77th most subscribed channel worldwide.
In all I have done and continue to do my hope is to provide the richest learning and playing experience for ukulele players throughout the world. I thank you again for all your tremendous support and emails you have sent me. . . UKULELE UNDERGROUND should be awarded some sort of award for its endeavor to unite the ukulele players of the world in this most peaceful instrument. In a conversation I had with Jake a few weeks ago he said "The ukulele is the instrument of peace"
and as UKULELE MIKE says: "HAPPY STRUMMING":cool:
Mike Lynch

P.S. my new You Tube email is UkuleleMike2009@gmail.com

Mike -- I just wanted to add my thanks for all the stuff you've posted on You Tube. I was lucky enough to find your You Tube channel shortly after buying my first ukulele in October 2009, and many of the songs I can play now I learned by playing along with your videos. You provide an invaluable (and apparently selfless) service to those of us who were a little bit intimidated by the idea of learning to play a stringed instrument, and I'm glad that You Tube is going to permit you to continue to post instructional (and, incidentally, entertaining) video lessons. Music is a wonderful way to relate to other people, and music teachers are, in my opinion, among the noblest in a noble profession. I just subscribed to your new Beatles channel (I already subscribe to MusicTeacher2010) and couldn't be happier.

Very glad you are still on youtube and very glad to subscribe to the Beatles channel!!!
Thanks Mike for all of your tireless effort, it shows!!!

Mahalo Mike for your selfless giving. We appreciate your time and talents over here in Kaneohe, Oahu.

Alooooooha

How about moving Mike to UU with his vids and tell YT to GTH?

Thank you Teacher for all you do for the ukulele community.
Ernest

Mike, you helped inspire me to start strumming the uke. Thank you so much for your tireless efforts. You are an amazing teacher!

I've played music for a long time and mainly learn from the internet and I have to say your lessons are among the best out there

Very excited about you Beatles channel

THANKS!

How about moving Mike to UU with his vids and tell YT to GTH?

Noble, but UU would still be under DMCA juristiction, no? Sooner or later, WMG/RIAA/whoever and its army of knucklehead lawyers would come knocking on the door of the UU bunker and would take down everything else. Maybe a larger outfit who don't seem to care as much about legal threats, like Vimeo?

Or some kind of effort with the wikimedia guys?

BTW Mike, so glad that you're back in action. Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration! :)

Top Bottom