Ukuleleuprising.com launched today!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're very proud to announce the launch of our new online ukulele store,

http://ukuleleuprising.com

The store is made possible through a partnership with Larry's Music here on Kauai. The oldest music store on Kauai and second oldest music store (still in operation) in the state of Hawaii.

Sam, the owner of Larry's music shares our level of passion for the ukulele and our goal was to bring his enthusiasm for the instrument online.

With that said, check it out, and sign up for an account (and newsletter) for all the latest deals and specials.

Mahalozzzz

Great job Ryan.

Very cool, congratulations. I love the fact that the banner photo is of three ukes that look a lot like my KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, curly koa Kamaka HF-3, and almost two tone Kanile'a K2 tenor! I felt right at home immediately! :)

Sorry everyone, our host for some reason made some changes to our mail server without letting us know. This broke the ukuleleuprising.com contact form until I fixed it yesterday. If you sent a message through that form before yesterday, could you please send it again so we can take care of it. Mahalozzz~

The site is awesome! I just picked up a sick Kamoa koa tenor. I love it very much, it sounds incredible.

NICE WORK!
-Max

Top Bottom