KoAloha KTM-00

Huckleberry

Reaction score
Received my new KoAloha KTM-00 yesterday from MGM and can't put it down. It has KoAloha flourocarbon strings from MGM or factory. May be Worth clears.
Practicing Europa and Aranjuez and just sounds beautiful with its rich tone. If you play classical this is the one.

Thanks Mike :D

Have you tried any other string on it yet? I have the same one and looking for the alternate string option.
Thanks!

Have you tried any other string on it yet? I have the same one and looking for the alternate string option.
Thanks!

Oh! But Worth clears sound so perfect on KoAlohas.

Congrats on the new ukulele!

Received my new KoAloha KTM-00 yesterday from MGM and can't put it down. It has KoAloha flourocarbon strings from MGM or factory. May be Worth clears.
Practicing Europa and Aranjuez and just sounds beautiful with its rich tone. If you play classical this is the one.

Thanks Mike :D
I think the factory strings are KoAloha and similar to Worth clears.

Congrats on your new uke!! We are still waiting for the pics!!! :mad:

Congratulations on your new uke! I just picked up this exact same one last week from Easy Music Center in Pearl City. I met with Brian at the KoAloha Factory in Kalihi and had him install a Mi-Si / L.R. Baggs Element pickup in gun-metal. It looks amazing. He lowered the action, drilled some dots on the left-hand side of the fret board, and hooked me up with some more of the great KoAloha strings! Their customer service is fantastic and the instrument plays beautifully. The sound is so rich.

Congratulations on your new uke! I just picked up this exact same one last week from Easy Music Center in Pearl City. I met with Brian at the KoAloha Factory in Kalihi and had him install a Mi-Si / L.R. Baggs Element pickup in gun-metal. It looks amazing. He lowered the action, drilled some dots on the left-hand side of the fret board, and hooked me up with some more of the great KoAloha strings! Their customer service is fantastic and the instrument plays beautifully. The sound is so rich.

Noticed this is your first post. So welcome, you'll have fun and learn alot here. And congrats on your own uke.

Top Bottom