My New Custom Headstock Ukulele!!! Check It Out Guys!!!!!! Whoooooooo

grappler

Reaction score
Hey Ukulele Underground..

Been a member since it started..
Again this site is great! So many ppl now.. I remembered it was me and like 50 or so ppl..
Its so good to see that everyone has join this community.

Well I can see that Custom Headstock like jakes Is really popular..
Well Good news i Do have one...

It all started at Jakes concert Here in Melbourne about 3 months ago.
I met a fella that made ukes for a living..

There will be pictures soon. When i work it out...
Someone help me upload them pls..
Im sure you guys wont be disappointed.

*when i upload it.. it doesnt enlarge. it just goes to a thumbnail which you have to click on it...*
*HELP!!!*

Nemo

check your image size when you upload to your computer. if its small, use a program to enlarge. best way to get it online, imo, is open a photobucket/flickr/any other image hosting website and then up load them to there and create an link/image link (where the image is veiwable from the forum)

That's a great headstock! Sorry about the ignorance of this question, but is that a new headstock fit to an existing ukulele (I didn't know you could do that) or is it a whole new uke? :confused:

That's a great headstock! Sorry about the ignorance of this question, but is that a new headstock fit to an existing ukulele (I didn't know you could do that) or is it a whole new uke? :confused:

Hey mate..

Nah its not an existing ukulele. Its a brand new one.

Tenor Size ukulele made by a friend that i met at jakes concert.
The wood is solid Koa and Blackwood.

That looks like a sweet uke! I had to pay big bux for someone to make me one with a headstock pretty much just like that.:D

That looks super fantastic. You might want to hook an alarm up to it in case some guy called Jimmy tries to steal it.

And your shirt is hella awesome too! I want one.

That looks like a sweet uke! I had to pay big bux for someone to make me one with a headstock pretty much just like that.:D

ahhh..
i payed 400 for this uke.. ill post up a video this week boys...

Looks nice, man. I'm jealous.

thanks seeso... btw brother... i love ur videos man....... great voice!!!!

That looks super fantastic. You might want to hook an alarm up to it in case some guy called Jimmy tries to steal it.

And your shirt is hella awesome too! I want one.

hahahahaha!!
I've got a chain from the ukulele neck locked up to my wrist.. its safe with me boys....

:biglaugh:

Top Bottom