89.3 KB · Views: 78
  • ukes for sale 008&.jpg
    ukes for sale 008&.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 75
  • ukes for sale 010&.jpg
    ukes for sale 010&.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
For anyone wondering if the matte looks good, it is gorgeous. I just got a Mainland concert matte. It feels like velvet and shimmers.

I get confused with the mainland red cedar series. Which parts of the Pineapple are solid wood? Is it just the top red cedar thats solid, or is the entire body as well?

man are these bad prices? I was hoping to get rid of these quickly.

Luke

I'm a trader if you want that but I don't get the impression you are looking for that...correct me if I am wrong?

it would have to a be a real good trade.......I have another hobby and am targeting some cash for that :)

if the price is a holdup for anyone feel free to make me a reasonable offer...

man are these bad prices? I was hoping to get rid of these quickly.

Luke

ok. You posted these, what 23 hours ago?:) Patience. It is Sunday. UU isn't that busy on weekends. Give it sometime. Now someone is going to lowball offer you b/c you are obviousley wanting to get rid of them:) The price is already low enough but I have been in your shoes so I know how you feel:)

it would have to a be a real good trade.......I have another hobby and am targeting some cash for that :)

How bout a great trade for you....Newer black fluke concert and Koloa solid mohag. soprano for the pineapple? I don't mind losing some money if it is for something I want. I just can't "buy" anymore. So, I have them for about $250ish together which is acceptable and you want $160. Not too bad for you.

well I felt I made the price pretty low on both so I wouldnt accept a ridiculous offer but I am not worried about 10-15 dollars. I dont need to sell these, I can keep both, just figured Its a win win for all!

What did you think of the real good trade?

well I felt I made the price pretty low on both so I wouldnt accept a ridiculous offer but I am not worried about 10-15 dollars. I dont need to sell these, I can keep both, just figured Its a win win for all!

Yeah the prices are very fair. I mean if i wasn't about to post 2 ukuleles tomorrow I'd be buying one of these. But I am in same boat. i got too many ukuleles and two or three have got to go.

I completely understand. I went on a crazy buying spree and now I don't mind taking a $$$ hit to get down to a slightly more reasonable number. Good luck my friend and your prices are very fair, I would stick to them.

...gonna get me killed...pm sent

I completely understand. I went on a crazy buying spree and now I don't mind taking a $$$ hit to get down to a slightly more reasonable number. Good luck my friend and your prices are very fair, I would stick to them.

Agreed. Stick with the prices. They are very fair. I'm sure someone will grab them this week. I love the mainland ukes.

Thanks Jordan, I hope you are right....the shipping pricing is were I always get shafted.........

I get confused with the mainland red cedar series. Which parts of the Pineapple are solid wood? Is it just the top red cedar thats solid, or is the entire body as well?

All solid cedar top, solid rosewood body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom