Aldrines tetris lesson changed my life...

Well, this is my third Ukulele video since i got into playing the uke about three or four weeks ago, and it is nothing if not a testament to Aldrine's ability to teach. I discovered his tetris video lesson oh about 48 hours ago and he is such a great teacher i have already been able to hammer out my own little version of. I know it isnt perfect but like i said its only been about two days or so. But i have been practicing it non stop. So much so that my thumb started to blister. As you can see in the video i had to tape it off so i could keep playing (im not addicted to the uke). Anyways try not to be too harsh it is like three in the morning. I did my best . This one's for you Aldrine. I'm sure i have much more to learn from you in my future. Maybe someday we can jam. Thank you everyone and tell everyone to watch it i want lots of feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WuXaeEgqQ

Good job buddy! Keep it up.

Thank You

Good job buddy! Keep it up.

Well coming from you that means alot. I'll be sure to post anymore videos of things you teach me. Ill be tuning into to your next live lesson if possible so hopefully i'll see ya there. Thanks for all the help and your support. Like i said from a master like you it means alot.
Thanks

Top Bottom