Official San Diego UkeJam Post-Jammin Report!

BUGOY

Reaction score
I'll just post pictures. you guys can do the talking..hehe! and here we go!

DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg

What songs did you guys play?
hahaha! umm... you kinda just had to be there to answer that question. but when I get the video posted, you'll get the idea.
how long did it last?
I'm not exactly sure because I had to leave early. but it started at 6 and i left @ 10 and the jammin was still going strong.
who all was there?
hmmm... ALOT of TALENT! :rock:

lol @ group of men in hoodies. That's scary!

Glad I ordered one from the T-shirt sales thing. Perhaps we can set up a meeting in Tokyo in the summer. There is a thing like the Ukulele Picnic...

Nice pics, did you all go like "Ohhhh, you're the guy that did that and that video and all???" Truely a funky bunch of hoodies.

hey bugoy! thanks for the pics. it was really fun last night. i enjoyed meeting everyone! id definitely be down for another sd meet up.

i counted 21 people at peak

last 8 or so of us left at like 12.30am

soooooooo much fun. SO MUCH PROPS to nuke for arranging it. everyone came 100% with the right attitude and the night was awesome

thanks to tribal theory01 for leading a lot of the jams, notorious seeso for the percussion - and the g string uke! i neeeeed one

jon.

Nice pics Bugoy..thanks!

Good times. Thanks for everyone who showed up regardless of the weather. You are all hard chargers:nana: We had people come down from LA etc and even Deadeye from Wales was there...very cool.

By the way, anyone end up with an extra tuner last night? I lost mine at the jam (clip on intelli tuner w/ backlight). Guess I need to go to ebay for another one if it doesn't surface.

Look forward to the next SD Rep Jam WITH BBQ:eek:

Last edited:
Nice pics Bugoy..thanks!

Good times. Thanks for everyone who showed up regardless of the weather. You are all hard chargers:nana: We had people come down from LA etc and even Deadeye from Wales was there...very cool.

By the way, anyone end up with an extra tuner last night? I lost mine at the jam (clip on intelli tuner w/ backlight). Guess I need to go to ebay for another one if it doesn't surface.

yeah dude, there was an extra one just chillin there before i left...but i gave it to arvin to hold on to.

Nice pics Bugoy..thanks!

i have it bro

Top Bottom