FS/FT: Recording King RU-998 Concert Resonator with case.

provines

Reaction score
<I ended up trading this for one of Mouthy's Ukes. So it it is no longer available from me but Mouthy is always in a mood for a trade....>

Excellent Slightly Used Recording King concert uke. $200.00 plus actual shipping. Will consider trades too. Thanks for looking!

I respond faster to an e-mail: dprovines@provines.net

Attachments

• photo2..jpg
    photo2..jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo1..jpg
    photo1..jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 81
  • photo3..jpg
    photo3..jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
PM back at 'ya. Are you sure you need another uke? You sound like the poster child for UAS. We're here to help.

Still for sale/trade. First and only bump on this uke. If no one is interested, it'll fall the the bottom of the list.

Still for sale/trade. First and only bump on this uke. If no one is interested, it'll fall the the bottom of the list.

Two things. First, is this still available? Second, are you really in Tyler, Texas? If so that is amazing! That is where I live too? Small world for sure!

I love a good trade and of course I am open. Love it though. Pretty fun player. I would sell it too I guess.
I have 15 ukes so I can be convinced of doing just about anything obviously.

I remember the time you had the discipline of one in one out...... I sometimes sell one and feel so good I get three others....... They're Tribbles I tell ya...Tribbles ....they wil take over ....

Top Bottom