WTB Kanilea Tenor

bachsdg

Reaction score
I am looking for a Kanilea Tenor or a Kamaka Tenor for a reasonable price.

I'm about to reduce the price of Kanile'a Tenor K2 to %800...if you are interested.

I've got a new Kanilea Super Concert that I'm thinking of selling....I keep trying to get into tenor sized ukuleles because I like the sound better but I have much more fun playing the sopranos.

I've got a new Kanilea Super Concert that I'm thinking of selling....I keep trying to get into tenor sized ukuleles because I like the sound better but I have much more fun playing the sopranos.

I might be interested in your super concert. I am in the opposite position. I have a Kamaka tenor white label that I just can't get used to the large body size. I'd much prefer the concert body size. I also have a Kanilea super soprano that I'm considering letting go of too.

I might be interested in your super concert. I am in the opposite position. I have a Kamaka tenor white label that I just can't get used to the large body size. I'd much prefer the concert body size. I also have a Kanilea super soprano that I'm considering letting go of too.

I sent you a PM....

custom kanile'a - brazilian rosewood & redwood top

Aloha,

I have a Custom Kanile'a Tenor handcrafted of brazilian rosewood back and sides with a flaming redwood top that just came in. I'll be posting photos on my site shortly. My email is syacavone@gmail.com and my web page:

http://ukulelefriend.com

just thought I'd toss the idea your way,
Shawn

ukulelefriend.com

Top Bottom