Messing around with my Black Koa Uke

PeformanceUke

Reaction score
Here is a brief sound clip of me messing around with my Sonny D Black Koa custom. I had some people message me wanting to hear it.

[video]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/273/dscn0908234.mp4[/video]

dscn0827177.jpg

dscn0847197.jpg

Any chance for a softer, slower sound sample? Your hard fast playing is clipping making it sound distorted. I'd love to hear the ukes dynamic range.

The uke is a beauty!

Thanks for the compliment, I could make another clip doing a slower softer song, what would you consider the dynamic range? Playing hard is just my style of playing and messing around. I really not into the mellow slow style of playing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment, I could make another clip doing a slower softer song, what would you consider the dynamic range? Playing hard is just my style of playing and messing around. I really not into the mellow slow style of playing.

What he's referring to is that the sound is too loud for the recording device, so it's not able to capture the full range of your tones. If you could maybe move the device further away or play a bit softer we could hear a more accurate representation of what the uke sounds like. (This is why recordings are so strange sometimes, and why I don't like recordings haha) And also, if you do another recording, take that baby outside in the sun so we can see that beautiful wood grain, cuz it sure is pretty.

Really enjoyed your playing man, was great. How comes you've not got more vids up? Like the others said the playing is great just the recording quality needs polishing up.

oh yeah... and the uke looks stunning =D

Last edited:
Top Bottom