New original - Come Again - light fingerpicking uke love song

musicmayi

Reaction score
I'm kinda proud of this video, even though it's not perfect by any means. I filmed it in 3 countries - Ireland, UK and US, over 5 months. It's pretty cheesy really but not bad for something I did with minimal help. (and in my book, a little cheese never hurt anyone. except for maybe the lactose intolerant. but that's besides the point.)

Hope you enjoy!

xxox
Mandalyn

Cheesy? Me thinks not . . . great playing, even better singing, beautiful lyrics and awesome video editing . . . the scene at 0:31 with those menacing storm clouds in the background was simply beautiful . . . I listened to this more than once and that is saying a lot . . . you should be proud

ha, well, I use the word 'cheesy' lovingly. Wow! I feel honored that you liked it enough to watch it twice! You must have a great attention span. Perhaps one of the main differences between Boston and Southern California... the attention span of her residents ;) I used to go there for the Head of the Charles. Good times!

I love cheese!

haha, me too! and Craig, if you're in So Cal in May, I hope you'll come out to see the show I'm part of - I'll be playing the uke and so will another performer, Maylan Ackerberg.
May 4th at El Cid in Silverlake, $8 cover at 8pm. Five performers in total, it's 'chicks with picks' night, sort of like a mini lilith fair just more convenient and less expensive. (!)
I'm really excited about it!!

Top Bottom