Hmm, I wonder:

HaileISela

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
is there any connection between the most famous "Elephant Town" and the most beautiful "Elephant Gun"?

I was watching this video for something like the 200th time when I was thinking: "when I was a kid I used to hear very different lyrics to sounds... maybe Elephant Town was born out of such a reinterpretation?" Ok, in my case English lyrics weren't the easiest for me to understand as a kid, but I bet everyone knows such a funny misunderstanding...

what's yours?

Ok, I just realized "Elephant Town" might be older than "elephant gun", but anyways...

(maybe Beirut was influenced by Tia?)

Ok, I just realized "Elephant Town" might be older than "elephant gun", but anyways...

(maybe Beirut was influenced by Tia?)

I love that you're starting see "Elephant Town" and its place in history. There are times AET, and time BET.

Fair point.

Of course, I thought with HoosierHiver's version of ET, the world was going to have some sort of spontaneous implosion. Fortunately, some kind of space-time anomaly spared us.

:)

It took this old man awhile to figure this one out. ET of course was Ernest Tubb and BET we had Jimmie Rogers and the Original Carter Family. AET we had Willie and Waylon. And never, ever forget TOH.
Now I can take my nap without laying there wondering, what the H are those guys talking about.

Jude

Top Bottom