Makala Dolphins

Nelson-Fritata

Reaction score
I've ordered two Makala Dolphins and a string-set from MGM, and i can't wait to recieve it!! I'm looking forward to it like a little kid waiting for christmas eve! It'll probably take a while since all air-traffic in Norway is cancelled at the moment beacuse of the volcano in Iceland...

You have to imagine that when a volcano affects something to do with ukuleles, it's usually a very different volcano in a very different place.

My son has a Dolphin. Great ukulele. I want to trade out the strings at some point. The ones on it are a bit dead. But it's great fun. Be patient, and enjoy!

What colors did you get?

I heart my Dolphin. And it's PURPLE!

Those yellow ones are nice. If I remember correctly, the white one 'sparkles'? Sparkly things are nice...

I have a white one. It was perfect for embellishment and customization.
I really want an additional one but can't begin to justify it with all the other ukes I already have.

It's cheap enough to justify it :D

Only so many times I get to use that excuse. Especially when in much less than a year I've accumulated a quantity of ukes that equals the total of lovers I've had in my 45-year-old fearless-hearted lifetime.

Only so many times I get to use that excuse. Especially when in much less than a year I've accumulated a quantity of ukes that equals the total of lovers I've had in my 45-year-old fearless-hearted lifetime.

That begs a number of questions. Or perhaps just one...

Skitzic, I like your way of looking at things! :)

Thanks! I was thinking that chrome paint they have would look pretty good too if it was done right. That would be trickier than the glitter paint though.

Lolz. This made me snort Diet Coke out of my nose! Then I told my husband I needed more ukes...

I lack the courage to tell My girlfriend that I need a new, solid wood, kinda expencive uke... And I certainly lack the reasons why I need it ;)

Top Bottom