For Sale: Mainland Solid mahogany concert with slotted headstock and Mi-Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

haolejohn

Reaction score
First, I promise, i will get pictures up this evening. I lost my blackberry and I have no access to a camera at this time (actually I do but I can not upload here b/c I am at work).

I bought this ukulele a few weeks ago from Nurpin. It is very beautiful and nice sounding (I have not amplified it yet). This concert is a gloss finish. I jumped all over this uke b/c I wanted a mainland and actually bought another mainland the next day from Mike. This ukulele is strung with D'addarios and I will throw in the extra set of aquilas. I am trading the hard case for one of those softer hard cases that come standard on most ukulele purchases. I am doing this for two reasons. 1 it will save a little money on shipping and 2 b/c I want my KoAloha concert to have a nicer case. I bought this ukulele for $250 and will let it go for $240 shipping included unless it is more than $30 or $230 and you pay exact shipping. Here are the other threads about this ukulele. Nothing wrong with it. I played it the first two days it came in but I will be quite honest with you. With the koalohas not many of my other ukes get played. I never should have bought it but it was an impulse buy and it was a really good deal.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?28323-New-Uke-Day-Part-II

Last edited:
Officially closed!!!

Oh wait, I'm not a mod. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom