New Uke!! Ozark 2035 Banjo uke

bazmaz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I been away, but I'm getting some anti banjo feeling? Am I wrong? A uke is a uke!

Not from me. I love Ukes, and I also love Banjos. I have both, and also combined the two and play a BanjoUke too.. I love em..

Hey guys, I been away, but I'm getting some anti banjo feeling? Am I wrong? A uke is a uke!

Some define perfect pitch as throwing an accordian in a dumpster and hitting a banjo !

All kidding aside, I love banjo ukes, my old Gibson is a joy to play and has a really cool sound.
Have fun with your new banjo and keep strummin' and smilin'

Cheers all! This is a cheap but sensible entry into world of banjolele.... Wish me luck!

Nice.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a banjolele, but the sound doesn't really fit with my style of playing. I think I just want one to learn dueling banjos on and that's not a good enough reason (yet...).

I've also been toying with the idea of buying my mom a banjolele. She was with me while I was guitar shopping and said she'd like to learn an instrument, 'maybe the banjo.' I've been telling her she sould pick up the uke because it's easy and we could jam, but I think she's afraid. I need to have a sit down with her and figure out how serious she was.

Back on topic though...nice banjolele!

Very nice - looking to get a banjolele myself, but have always been clueless on what to get. May plump for the same as you.

Been playing mine a while now, so worth an update review. I adore it! Great great sound for price, benefits from some damping behind head, and boy do you need armrest!

I totally love my Gold Tone BUC Banjolele! Trying to learn blues and bluegrass on it. Whoopee!

Pauljmuk, is that a removable back? Can you play that banjolele with either an open or closed back?

Pauljmuk, is that a removable back? Can you play that banjolele with either an open or closed back?

It looks a lot like my Gold Tone. If so, it has a flush-fitting removeable resonator... flush down the sides, with a gap of about 1/4 inch between the walls and the resonator back. And the back can be unscrewed and removed.

Yep, almost flush fitting flat back that can be removed. I play mine open as I prefer holding position to give me control of volume.

Top Bottom