Toilet ukes, let's see 'em

angelopb

Reaction score
I realize this is bad form but I was just wondering if anyone else has played their ukes in the can.
Acoustically, there is so much going on in the bathroom. Somebody at a local uke meetup suggested that we keep a uke in every room. Pictured is an M32 flea, a Vineyard Boat Paddle and my Ashbory bass

So if you get 'em, let's see 'em.

Attachments

• L1010966..jpg
    L1010966..jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 302
nothin wrong with a lil squat n strum

The fact that it will fit in the bathroom with me when I'm on the throne is one of the chief reasons I play ukulele.
Besides, I can stink both literally and musically, and nobody is going to come in and stop me.

I am a fast athlete on the can, but.. I do bring my uke on occassion (the beater only) annnnd have stayed well past the time I should have.. Me and Justin (Covernment) refer to this as the "Poopelele"

Um, no. Not to sound crude, but I am the master of the power dump. I am in and out of the can in under 60 seconds and don't have time to pluck around while I'm there, nor do I have the inclination to linger.
That's 'cuz you're a woman, (and you have a brain). Only men camp out in the toilet.

you have to do something while you're in there, otherwise that's just time you're not getting back

I've always wondered what guys without Blackberries do while they're in there. Now I know.

Great thread. I have two cans, and keep a cheapo uke (one mahalo, one vintage) in each. I swear, the acoustics in those rooms mean that those crappy ukes only sound good played in them!

Dunno.. Im a man, and I dump and run too..

No ukuleles in the bathroom here. Now, just about every other room, absolutely. To each his own I say. Some men do not camp out in the bathroom. I would be one of those. Enough said on that topic.

Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom