My Kanile'a K1 Satin Sound Monster

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
I'm not one to post a thread on new ukes because there's always a ton everyday. But this is EPIC for my ukeboner. My new uke came! My dad thought it be funny to leave a voicemail on my phone with just the uke playing, since it went to him it's staying up there until Brit goes into labor. So he's been teasing me on webcam and what not because he knows how bad I want it! BUT i got him to take pics. It's in perfect condition and I love it even though I haven't touched it yet.

It's out of tune but when he played it, it sounded very crisp and really loud. Def. a sound monster like i've been hearing.

Imma post a review on it once I get it in my hands!

i know i know.. pics or it didn't happen.

Last edited:
pics

here are some pics since I think I figured out how to put them in here.

Attachments

• kantotal..jpg
    kantotal..jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 77
  • kanfront..jpg
    kanfront..jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 56
  • kanheadfront..jpg
    kanheadfront..jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 52
  • kanback..jpg
    kanback..jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 58
  • kanweird..jpg
    kanweird..jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 73
and a few more

Attachments

• kanfront2..jpg
    kanfront2..jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 20
  • kanheadback..jpg
    kanheadback..jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 16
  • kanpin..jpg
    kanpin..jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 13
Its a very bealtifull uke! the finish is satin or gloss?

I`ll buy one to me in the next month whith MGM. I live in south of Brazil (cold place, yes, and in Brazil) and anybody have some koa solid ukulele here yet.

Satin. The grain looks great (the pics r from a webcam and i saw it through video on tokbox) when you hit the light in different angles it looks even more spectacular. I can't wait to get it in person so I can really look at it and give a good review.)

Sahweeeeeet! You'll love the sound of that monster. I have a dlx K-1 super concert in the gloss UV. Enjoy!

Sweet uke! I have always wanted a Tenor SM ever since I played one at the Roy Sakuma Uke fest a few years ago. But decided that I didnt' need one. Great uke though, glad you got a good deal on yours!

That looks terrific (so... jealous...). That grain is very cool. Congratulations on your new baby! (Right, and the actual baby, too.)

Wow, it got there fast! Yay new ukes!

Whoa, she looks beautiful. You must be cleaning drool off your shirt every five minutes.

You're right, until I got smart and started using one of Kenzie's bibs. It reads "If you think I'm cute, wait til you see my dad"

Sweet uke. Was this the one from Australia?

Yup it is, Keith heard about brit being pregnant and was nice enough to send it express to get it here faster. I wasn't expecting it to come til next week.

Congratulations, Mr. Lucky. Best wishes with the babies.

Top Bottom