If you could have a wish to master any instrument BUT the ukulele.....

probably harmonica

I have played french horn and trumpet for the bucks. I have taught percussion. I currently teach band and choir. I also play string bass and piano. I got news for you guys...STICK TO YOUR UKES!!! It's alot more fun!!!!!!!

my voice - thats an instrument right?

+1. I have played guitar for many moons and am enjoying learning Uke... vocals I am very average at and would love to be more talented and refined in that area.

The bassoon. I played it in high school and I LOVED it. It's hard to master and the sound is gorgeous.

I'm seconding the sitar. I've never even touched one, but man, I would love, love, love to play one.

Next on my list would be the viola, then the accordion (I actually really dig the accordion's sound).

I'm seconding the sitar. I've never even touched one, but man, I would love, love, love to play one.

Next on my list would be the viola, then the accordion (I actually really dig the accordion's sound).

accordian is very cool, but I think it gets some bad rep sometimes like the uke, like jokey and clownish

I have a ton of instruments I'd love to master...But probably the cello would be the top one for me. Also the bagpipes, accordion and clarinet would be fantastic.

The bassoon. I played it in high school and I LOVED it. It's hard to master and the sound is gorgeous.

you're awesome!!! the bassoon has taken up the better part of the last 20 years of my life.

i've always been into obscure instruments. we first got cable in '85 and my first encounter with the disney channel was watching disney's version of peter and the wolf. i fell in love with the bassoon then. i keep planning to buy a chanter but have to use my money for other things instead (like buying bassoon reeds and my uke stuff lol). i will master the bagpipes one day. i still want to learn the piano and to sing while playing the uke. i'm a bassoonist damnit, i can't multi-task!

Top Bottom