Uke Minutes 16 - Finger Stretching Warm Ups!

Hey people ... I know, I know Uke Minutes is supposed to go up on Saturdays. But upon Rubbertoe's suggestion, I went to go see the new Indiana Jones instead, and the Minute totally slipped my mind. Alright, alright, enough excuses ...

This week's Uke Minute should help you out in lessons to come (hint, hint). So practice them - but like Aldrine said, it's just a warm up, so please don't over-do it!

Post your questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, whatever you like! Thanks guys, you're the best.

^ me too... expecially for dragon, i can do it all apart from the 100 taps lmao my fingers are quick/long enough... actually i can reach pretty far from the 1st fret to almost the 10th fret.. Guting has the longest fingers, they are huge! - i wnat long fingers like him haha

LOL at "if you injure yourself, we're not liable." :D

AUGH! My fingers! Damn you, UU!!! I'm suing!!!!

:D

haha, i like how that disclaimer was just put in. but man.... i guess i have small hands haha

My fingers are ok, kinda short... index and middle finger is too weird for me.. I can get at best... first fret to fifth... and that's stretching it, lol.

yeah same with me i can only do up to 5th fret. I've always noticed aldrine's finger stretchiness was crazy especially on his snowflake video.

I can only do seven, and that's as far as I can possibly go without hurting myself. Am I a t0t4l n00b?

question: while doing this exercise does your thumb stay on the neck, or can you take it off

cause i can only get 4 (ponter and middle) when my thumb stays in one place.

question: while doing this exercise does your thumb stay on the neck, or can you take it off

cause i can only get 4 (ponter and middle) when my thumb stays in one place.

if you look closely at this uke minute, his thumb lifts off after he gets to about the 4th fret so that the only muscles being stretched are isolated between his middle finger and pointer finger

hope that helps

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

my hand hurts now, and it's spreading up into my forearm! I'm not doing this one ever again!

:eek::mad::(
:bowdown:ALDRINE

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

my hand hurts now, and it's spreading up into my forearm! I'm not doing this one ever again!

:eek::mad::(
:bowdown:ALDRINE

LOL!!!!!! it was hurting mine really bad as well... and then i kept going, my hand went numb and couldn't feel anything hahaha but its my fault ^^

I can only get to the 7th fret with my index and pinkey

ya, I can only hit the 1st to 7th with the index and pinky...I'm aiming to improvie to the 8th right now! I'll give it another shot tonight, now that the veins have gone down, and the pain went away! Who said you couldn't bulk up playing music?

Top Bottom