Ukulele cover challenge: Ends april 30

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I got a wild hare (hair?) and decided to hold a quickie challenge/contest. Rules:

Do a video cover of the theme to "K-9 and Company" with ukulele. You may use other instruments as well. Post your Youtube video as a response to this video

Prize: I dunno. Something. It won't be big, but it may be unique.

Deadline: Post videos by end of April 30.

More info on "K-9 and Company" here.

Last edited:
ROTFL, oh that is glorious! I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this one.

If you need some of the chords, I think you can stay with Em and C. If anybody can provide better chords, that would be great!

I think you should probably extend the deadline for this, I dont think I will try to make one but it might give more time for people to make their entries

Yeah, it's gonna take me long enough to work out how to play it. I've got a K-9 model, but I've got to find an Austin Metro convertable for the video, that's harder than you think. I'm nearly there with my Sarah Jane cloning machine, but atm they are all coming out like Suzanne Boyle. On the plus side, the new Doctor Who is from my town, so if I can get hold of him I can go back in time and give myself more time to get this done. :D

I only expect people to cover the main theme - not the intro and key change. Probably be able to do it in Em and C and that's it! vid314 went all out with his!

WOW! 3 great entries so far. If you want to do a cover, you've got a week left! The comments regarding the contest - "Completely ridiculous", "Such a ridiculous song." So true, so true. Here are the entries so far:

Hahahaaa, I love that dog! Pretty amazing he is so happy with that thing on his head.

Top Bottom