Mele 8 string Tenor Ukulele w/Cutaway - solid spruce and mahogany - $525 + shipping

LoMa

Reaction score
SOLD Beautiful solid Mahogany and Bearclaw Sitka Spruce Mele 8 string Tenor Ukulele with cutaway in excellent condition. Ebony fretboard, bridge, and peghead overlay. Ebony binding on top and back with rope purfling on the sides. Approximately 17" scale, with 14 frets to the body and 19 frets total. Pearl position markers at 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, and 14th frets. High quality geared tuners. Bone nut and saddle. Satin finish.

Very cool and versatile intrument which sounds beautiful tuned to GCEA or EAC#F#. The paired strings give it a very full and lush sound. You can also play this as a 4-string instrument - the 4 unstrung tuners do not cause any buzzing or problems. Nice sustain and resonance.

Currently strung with 8 strings to EAC#F#, using Aquila 8-string Baritone strings. Also included is a new set of Aquila 8-string Tenor strings for GCEA tuning + a new set of Aquila 8-strin Baritone strings for EAC#F# tuning.

Comes with canvas-covered polystyrene hardshell case.

$525 firm, cash only.

I am paring down my too-large instrument collection. Please look for my other ads that will be coming up, including a 1920's Martin Style 0 soprano, a Mele Braddah all solid mahogany Concert uke, a Pono cedar & mahogany tenor ukelele, and a Larrivee mahogany Concert size uke with 15" scale and 14 frets to the body. I also have a Larrivee rosewood and bearclaw spruce Parlor guitar, an Antonio Aparicio AA80 cedar and rosewood classical guitar, an Aria Pepe PS53 travel guitar, a Saga Pony Open-Back Banjo, and several Blue Lion appalachian dulcimers.

5% discount if you buy 2 instruments, and 8% discount if you buy 3 or more instruments

Woohoo!

Attachments

• DSC07358.JPG
    DSC07358.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC07360.JPG
    DSC07360.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC07364.JPG
    DSC07364.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC07365.JPG