Violin and guitar -- Yesterday

Skrik

Reaction score
My younger daughter is playing with her string ensemble tomorrow, and I have been roped in -- possibly for comedy relief. We were practising together this evening, and I videoed it.

My younger daughter is playing with her string ensemble tomorrow, and I have been roped in -- possibly for comedy relief. We were practising together this evening, and I videoed it.

Now I must ask, What song is it? Sounded nice. Comedy relief? I did laugh at your stern (bored?) look:).

Hmm... the song is Yesterday, by the Beatles.

A stern look? I'm concentrating, listening to the music, making sure we're playing in time, trying to remember the G that needs to be thrown in once in a while. I'll try to smile at the concert tomorrow, though I doubt I will manage it.

A stern look? I'm concentrating, listening to the music, making sure we're playing in time, trying to remember the G that needs to be thrown in once in a while. I'll try to smile at the concert tomorrow, though I doubt I will manage it.

I knew the song sounded familiar but I'm not a big Beatles fan (sorry a little to poppy for me). I find whenever I try to play a G on the guitar now I go to D instead. I think you guys will be fine, You sounded good.

yep...plain as day there in the thread title. I honestly thought that yesterday meant you filmed this yesterday:)

Top Bottom