Glee/Power of Madonna

Juan Sapatos

Reaction score
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. As a recovering band geek in high school, I relate to being completely passionate about something that everybody else on the planet thinks is idiotic. Anyway, working on Like a Prayer which works pretty well on Ukulele.

I'm with you...I love Glee. And more than that, since I was a kid in the 80s, I've loved Madonna. And true love lasts a lifetime. ;)

It was a very cool episode, particularly "Like A Prayer," which is my favorite song by her. Good luck with the uke arrangement!

I am a big-time Gleek.

But I gotta say, not so much a fan of Madonna. But what last night's show made me realize is that most of what I don't like about Madonna is Madonna herself. I'll give her mad props as a pop culture icon, blah, blah, blah... but as a singer? Not so much.

That said, hearing the songs sung by people who could actually sing was a revelation. The Borderline/Open Your Heart mash-up was brilliant!

JJ

I am such a Gleek! Love this show. I'm a musical theater dork anyway and this show is like a big mixture of everything that amuses me on a daily basis.

Dunno what I'm going to do during the break. Learn to play the Ukulele, I guess! :D

I cannot wait for the new season to start. Has anyone heard about what songs they are thinking about performing. I hope Glee stays classy and doesn't go to poppy in the new season.

I cannot wait for the new season to start. Has anyone heard about what songs they are thinking about performing. I hope Glee stays classy and doesn't go to poppy in the new season.

Hate to break it to you, but the second episode (airing 9/28) is supposed to be focused on music by pop princess Britney Spears. Though, since my fave character is Brittany and she is supposed to be the lead in that episode, I'm dying to see it.

Here is a photo that was taken on set...and no, I don't follow Britney on twitter. But I did see it on a pop culture website. :)
britneyspears.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom