The Ghetto Ukulele Giveway Recepient is...

GX9901

Reaction score
I have come to a decision on who gets my Pono Cedar top tenor from this giveaway thread. As I've mentioned before, I think a number of the people who expressed interest would make great new owners for this ukulele. I pretty much just went with my gut feeling on who I would send it to. I'm sure many of the people who posted on the giveaway thread believes they are the most deserving recepient, and I wouldn't disagree. But I can only give it to one person, so that's the way it rolls. Hopefully I can pull something like this again in the future.

So, without further ado, the recepient of my Pono Cedar top tenor is:

:D

NoLine!

Congrats! PM will be sent to you shortly. I (and I'm sure the rest of U.U.) expect to see a few videos of you playing the Ghetto Pono.;)

Thanks everybody for the continued interest in Ukulele Underground. Let's continue to keep it a great place for all ukulele enthusiasts!

Congrats NOLINE!! haha vids vids vids

congrats noline! a vid of you and your new prize would be great once you get it :D

Congrats NoLine . . . and don't forget, a song vid. Before I forget, kudos to GX9901:worship::bowdown::worship::bowdown:

congrats noline!:rock:

maybe next time guys.

keep strumming

:music:

Congratz NoLine i know you can make the most out of that Uke

and GX, you are awesome and it was cool of you to do all this for us.

Keep Strummin,

Bassukuguy

Top Bottom