HELP Travel arrangements for leaving UWC, PLEASE HELP!!!

phanzo

Reaction score
Hey folks
My original plan for UWC has turned out to cost me a fortune, so I am coming to you all to see if there are other options for my girlfriend and I to make it to UWC.

As of right now our main issue is that return flights to Phoenix are super expensive on Sunday. So we were wondering how many of you were leaving on Monday and where you are heading??

We can fly into Indy for pretty cheap, so a ride back to Indy on Monday would be ideal. It is also an option to ride to Chicago on Sunday or Monday and get a flight out of there (on Monday), but that is quite a bit more expensive for us.

If you can help with this, it would be massively appreciated!! I promise I can put some beers in your future if you can help out!!

I know there's got to be at least one of you who will be heading to Indy on Monday. Please help!!

Thanks guys!

No problem man, I know someone will come through for us...

The details of the OP have changed a bit. I have just booked our flights to Indy, so Chicago is no longer an option.

We are landing in Indy at 1am on Friday and we are leaving Indy at 6:30 on Monday evening. If you happen to be landing in Indy around that time and want to give us a ride to UWC, that would be awesome. If not, no big deal, as we have a ride setup for later in the day.

The more important trip is the one back to Indy on Monday. We have been made aware of the shuttle from Bloomington and have been offered a ride there. So worst case scenario, we will do that. We also have a way to get back there on Sunday, but we would have to get a hotel room and in the attempt to save money, we'd like to stay at UWC on Sunday night.

So if someone is leaving for Indy on monday and needs some company or has room for 2 more people, please let me know. Like I said, we arent in the dire straits we were before, so if you cant help out, it's not THAT big of a deal. We were just hoping that someone would be leaving on monday and would be able to give us a ride so that we can spend the least amount of money as possible.

Thanks!!

Top Bottom