MORENO VALLEY, CA get together

tsud123

Reaction score
Hey guys I am with my friend, AJ Rafael ("ajrafael," youtube.com/ilajil, myspace.com/ajrafael) and we were wondering if anyone is down to come to Moreno Valley to have a jam session at a local park. I am pretty sure philip ("chronosxd") and natalie ("ndtitanlady") would be able to go too.

Reply to this thread if you guys are interested and we'll work out the details later.

--dustin

When bro? Im sure arvin would be interested in going also.

I still very much a newbie but would love to meet you guys and learn a few things so count me in!

How about we just throw a date out there to start planning this?

I'll start by suggesting Sunday, July 13th. If thats not enough lead time for everyone then how about Sunday, July 27th? I'm not familiar with Riverside so I don't know the parks there but I live in Corona (Eastvale area - not too far from MoValley or Riverside) and I can suggest a park here.

What do you all think?

lets do it

just give me a time and place and ill be there. dustin lets do this.

i'm really sorry that we haven't gotten the ball rolling on this moval/riverside get together. i've been really busy with summer school...and AJ's been really busy with his concerts. i'll ask him again what day he'll be able to do this. i'll be in norcal from the 18th-27th. (hopefully seeing aldrine in concert :) )....

and any weekend of august would be good with me, i'll run this by AJ again. and if he's ends up being too busy....im sure the rest of us can figure something out :)

i'm really sorry that we haven't gotten the ball rolling on this moval/riverside get together. i've been really busy with summer school...and AJ's been really busy with his concerts. i'll ask him again what day he'll be able to do this. i'll be in norcal from the 18th-27th. (hopefully seeing aldrine in concert :) )....

and any weekend of august would be good with me, i'll run this by AJ again. and if he's ends up being too busy....im sure the rest of us can figure something out :)

Bring AJ with you to a UU show haha I want to meet that boy. xP

Just thought I'd bump this up again. Uke Dude and I have been talking about getting an informal get-together soon. We can meet up at a local park or maybe find a restaurant with an open patio. I'll throw the first suggestion -- there's an L&L Hawaiian BBQ at Limonite Ave exit on the 15 freeway (Corona) with a grassy area and outdoor foodcourt style tables.

I'm pretty tied up on the weekends for the next couple of weeks but I have the next 4 Fridays (afternoons/evenings) open if anyone wants to meet up (Aug 8, 15, 22, 29). Reply to this thread with the date(s) you are available if you are interested in meeting up. I think it would be cool to maybe make it a regular thing (eventually) like the SD group for us IE'ers looking for a fix!

Top Bottom