Kanile a 8 string ukulele and accessories for sale!!!

IndiUke

Reaction score
Hi all,

As much as it saddens me to do this, I'm putting my baby - 8-string Kanile'a tenor ukulele - up for sale. Its a koa ukulele with a satin finish. I'm selling it because I need the money and I would really like her to find a good home with one of you uke enthusiasts out there. I got her for christmas and I've played her a grand total of maybe 10 times. There's not even a scratch on her, I treat my instruments as if they were my children.

The accessories include [all in the pictures]:
- A uke-crazy hard case
- A kala clip-on tuner
- A [classical] uke strap to hold her in place while playing [from musicguymic]
- A whole lot of spare WORTH strings!!!

I had bought this ukulele from Hilo guitars at about $900. I'm asking for $800 OBO for everything shown in the pictures. For those not familiar with the sound of the instrument, musicguymic ha a video of a him playing a similar ukulele:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxXi2AROS8

Thanks guys, and I hope one of you give her a good home! Please email me at aditya.nemlekar@gmail.com if you're interested.

P.S. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. If any of you out there would like to purchase the Uke and pick it up yourself, I'd be glad to arrange it.

P.P.S. Let me know if guys would like more pictures. I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks again,
Adi

Attachments

• IMGP1017..jpg
    IMGP1017..jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMGP1018..jpg
    IMGP1018..jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMGP1020..jpg
    IMGP1020..jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 51