Get YOUR tabs published in new "Ultimate Ukulele Tab Book"!

nnight

Reaction score
(partial repost from tabs forum)

Mahalo friends,
I am letting the members of UU have access to the pre-launch of our incredible ukulele tab book, which will be released very shortly. This is an amazing app (Mac & PC) that finds tabs across the entire internet and displays them in a book like format. It's unlike anything ever seen before!

If you want to be one of the first to get your hands on this, sign up for the newsletter at UkeCanPlay.com and we'll give you first access before our public launch!

WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE BOOK? If you have tab compositions you would like included in this amazing compendium, sign up and then send me an email about your song. You'll get full credit, and have full control over your submission always :)

Tell your friends,
Aloha,
BeatNik
UkeCanPlay.com

UPDATE: Thanks to all the UU members who have signed up for the pre-launch access! According to our technology team, this product will be available in early June, just in time for summer strummin'!

Some people have asked me about chord sheets being included - absolutely! Even better if there are both chords AND tabs, but hey... it's your song, right?

Cheers!

Top Bottom