23 mins to go!!!

mabster

Reaction score
Changed: It's on its way!

I'm getting excited! If i get this my gf will kill me....
o my....

Last edited:
LOL! :D

Good luck. With the auction and your girl.

Auction going very good..
Girl won't be too good.
Been a sad few days. We lost a dear friend on Thursday.. She battled cancer and won, sadly a few weeks after she got the all clear she contracted pneumonia and passed away on thursday... :(
She may not believe me but if I get this uke it will help me get through this...

Congratulations, Mabs. I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. My sincere condolences. Dedicate the first song you play on your new Flea to your friend. I'm sure she's listening.

Auction going very good..
Girl won't be too good.
Been a sad few days. We lost a dear friend on Thursday.. She battled cancer and won, sadly a few weeks after she got the all clear she contracted pneumonia and passed away on thursday... :(
She may not believe me but if I get this uke it will help me get through this...

Sorry for that. Yeh, dedicate your first strum/song to her.

Thank you for your kind replies :)

She didn't take it too well but seemed ok a whil later.. I think she was just bein supportive.

Although I don't know any songs yet I'm learning white sandy beach. Its a beautiful tune with a lovely feeling to it. That shall be her song..
I'm also dedicating a marathon I'm going to run to her. She was one o those truly amazing people thatmade this world worth living in.. Forever shall she be missed.

Anyways...
Cheers again folks.
I'll let you know how I get on with the song :)
x

Just got an e-mail fae the seller to say it was despatched today. :D
Most excited! It shall be here tomorrow or thursday...
I casn certainly see it getting in the way of me completing my college work... :D

Please accept my condonlences. The uke is very therapeutic...I picked up the uke only after my wife was diagnosed with cancer 5 years ago...everything is good now, but it was a rough time that was eased by the ukulele. I too lost a best friend very tragically and dedicated a song to him. The uke works magic. Congrats on your flea, and good luck with White Sandy Beach...oh yea and your gf...

Grief's a strange old thing and it could be that you and your girlfriend are dealing with the same thing in very different ways. There's a Buddhist prayer which has the words 'may those weak with sorrow find joy'. Sounds like your bit of joy is flea shaped. I hope your sweetheart finds hers soon. Very best wishes from another slice of Celtic fringe here in Wales.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. But I believe you when you say the uke will help. Whenever I get really stressed or upset, picking up my uke instantly lowers my blood pressure.

Enjoy your flea. :music:

Top Bottom