Sometimes my enthusiasm just gets the best of me.

MoreUke

Reaction score
As the title says sometimes my enthusiasm just gets the best of me. Working alone, no one to really share with during the day and then I barrage my wife at the end of the day. Night before yesterday I was drooling over the Mya-Moe Ukulele website. Came across page with videos from their customers. Found this video from one guy who IMHBVVO (In My Humble but Very Vociferous Opinion) has a good command of the Ukulele.

If you know of anyone else who has such a command of the Ukulele please message me or post on this thread.

For those of you who love to see great wood workmanship, have very little money, and desire to be in pain. May I suggest following Mya-Moe Ukuleles on Twitter. Their Twitter moniker is "MyaMoeUkuleles" They post pictures fairly regularly of their products they are building or have just finished. I have found that keyboards aren't all that expensive to replace when drooling on them.:drool:

Although they just posted a Tweet saying they are going to be incommunicado for 12 day at some Ukulele shindig in Dallas.

Have a Great Day,
Jim

p.s. if God had meant for me to sing he would have given me two wings and feathers.

Last edited:
dude, you need to fix the link

good command??? that guy is just a musical monster...ukulele is definitely not his first instrument

i would agree, he is a musical monster!! it still could be his first instrument. other than drums, all jake shimabukuro says he's played is the ukulele. it's like that little japanese 5yr old looking kid on youtube that plays "i'm yours" and a whole bunch of other songs. if he keeps it up, he'll be insane in the near future.

also, this was on the mya-moe website? the guy says he's playing a custom g-string.

I found him through the Mya-Moe website. He has other videos that are very good. This particular video just knocked it out of the ball park for me.

wow....I'm not even that good in my dreams...

Top Bottom