Custon Hand Painted Pineapple Ukulele - $115.00 <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkuleleGoat

Reaction score
This is a beautiful, one of a kind, hand painted, tropical themed ukulele that is sure to make you proud, whether for play or display. The ukulele itself is nothing special, just your average MK-P Pineapple, however the real bargain is in the art work. This ukulele was hand painted by Caitlin Caldwell, a local artist fast on the rise here in Phoenix. More of her artwork can be seen at www.myspace.com/caitiebigpants, and is quickly on it's way to being quite sought after (not to mention more expensive), and this ukulele is a prime example of why. The top of the ukulele features a wonderful scene of a bright tropical beach. The back is finished with a lovely silhouette of a dancing hula girl against the gorgeous Hawaiian sunset. All around the body, the sides are adorned with cheerful hibiscus flowers, and the headstock is ornamented with a charming little coconut tree.
For $115.00 (which includes shipping to anywhere in the mainland U.S.), you get this amazing ukulele, and the INCREDIBLE artwork at a deal that wont be available much longer. As an added bonus, the ukulele will be shipped to you inside the custom built, hand made, pleather exterior, faux-fur interior handy travel case. This is an incredible deal on a beautiful ukulele that will set you apart from all the rest. Everyone will be jealous of the flashy looks and warm, peaceful sound of your custom painted pineapple ukulele and want to know where to get there own...
But they can't.
There's only one.
Yours.
Enjoy.​

album.php
album.php
album.php
album.php

Here is a video demonstrating how this little gem looks and how it plays, although the video does the artwork no justice. For a clearer view, please refer to the included photographs. If you are interested send me a message on here or email at christopherwashy@yahoo.com. Thank you and enjoy.

Attachments

• 0423101121a..jpg
    0423101121a..jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 0423101116b..jpg
    0423101116b..jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 0423101116a..jpg
    0423101116a..jpg
    89 KB · Views: 77
  • 0423101114a..jpg
    0423101114a..jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
More Picture

The picture of the headstock...

Attachments

• 0423101117a..jpg
    0423101117a..jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 31
Dont be scared!!!

If you are interested in this uke but are worried it'll be unavailable, don't be. Even if it has already sold, i can always take an order and commission you another separate , unique, but just as beautiful hand painted uke. So hurry and get one now before the price goes any higher. You will not regret it.

Hi Chris, I'd like one of Caitlin's Uke's please. How do I gpo about commissioning one and getting it shipped to UK please?
Regards
Tim

If we were to provide you our own uke (such as a flea) would you be able to paint a design on it?

THIS UKULELE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as i said dont be discouraged. Another one is already in the works to be posted on here. AND DONT FORGET SPECIAL ORDERS CAN BE TAKEN AND WE WILL PAINT ANY UKE YOU SEND TO US!!!!!!!!!!! COMMISSION YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE TODAY!!! or wait to see what comes up next. Any requests or for more information send me a pm on here or email at CHRISTOPHERWASHY@YAHOO.COM.

Look forward to hearing from YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom