Youtube Page Count Frozen?

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this one. But the last video we uploaded to YT has been doing something weird. When we first uploaded it, it got to around 130 views.. and hour later it had 365.. that was last tuesday I believe. Of course I was really excited about how much it jumped... since then it has been stuck at 365.. even tho I know it has been viewed by people since then.

Has anyone ever had this happen before? or know why? It's really weird? def. the first time its happened to me...

just something weird, if anyone has any idea let me know :D

I had something similar last week - none of my counts went up for a few days then they jumped. It seems to be going through phases. Maybe they're having problems with the statistics - the insights/discovery information seems to have lost some of its resolution recently.

My main problem at the moment is not being able to watch any videos on the "watch" page - I just get a black box. They work fine on the channel page.

This is what I found on it so far..

"The inflated view count number on these videos will be frozen until actual views catch up to the published, artificial, view count. Also, a few people have commented that their view counts are updating more slowly."
So it means if your counter is frozen at e.g. 200 views then you still don't have 200 actual views ... whenever the real views catch up with the views of your counter then it will unfreeze.

Top Bottom