Ukulele flags

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
I going to be moving into a new house that I have been renovating since December and it has a flagpole with a yardarm. This is the third house I have owned and I have installed flagpoles at all of them. I plan on flying a 4'x6' US flag on the main pole and a 3'x5' Cape Cod flag on one side of the yardarm. I have a Jolly Roger for the other side, but I want to interchange it with some kind of a 3'x5' ukulele flag. I haven't had any luck in tracking one down.

What I would really like is a 3'x5' Ukulele Underground flag, but at last check they didn't have one in the store.:) I could have something made up custom, but I am looking for suggestions.

You can get a custom banner or flag by ordering online. Just Google "custom flag" or "outdoor custom banner". The cost depends on how many colors, and if you want it to be weather resistant. There are quite a few choices out there in this category. Another way to go is to print out a design from your computer onto t-shirt transfer paper, and iron it onto some fabric, and sew up your own flag. Make sure you print the image out in reverse, so when you iron it on it will be reading right. Another idea would be to have a local seamstress make an appliqué using shapes of fabric in different colors and embroidery to make the design.

–Lori

Isn't there a UU flag above the UU mansion and one on the UU yacht?

Maybe I can pilfer one of them under the cover of darkness, but I'll have to get past security at the gate and then the guard dogs.

How about a UU T-shirt? That would be different and stand out

i'm going to make a uke / jolly roger mash up now. (for my own personal gratification.) I'll post it when it is done. That comment really got me excited for some reason? oh well i know i'm weird.

Isn't there a UU flag above the UU mansion and one on the UU yacht?

err, I dunno bro...I think Aldrine and Rayan's properties are perimetered with steel fences, and littered with security cameras...not to mention mean dogs with big nasty teeth.

You'd never get past the Paparaazi anyway

err, I dunno bro...I think Aldrine and Rayan's properties are perimetered with steel fences, and littered with security cameras...not to mention mean dogs with big nasty teeth.
And I hear Aaron works the door. He's one hell of a bouncer, no one gets past him.

Flag is cool.

Got me thinking about getting one maybe for my camper van and when I go to festivals etc...

Top Bottom