Dallas bound tomorrow night..Lone star uke festival

MGM

Reaction score
I hope there no volcanic ash, birds flying into my planes engine, mechanical delays, storms or terrorist tomorrow night so my flight to dallas is a breeze. This week has been bad enough with someone stealing my car....APB for a green toyota camry in Hawaii if you see it with got uke sticker license ending 024 call HPD

sorry to hear about your car.. glad to know you're coming to Dallas though! Hopefully I can get off of work in time to make it out to the Lone Star uke fest! :)

sorry to hear about your car. have fun in texas!

Funny Just got off phone with Kristen at Kanilea and they saw my car being driven on saturday afternoon aftr it was stolen near the Ala Moana Area in Honolulu.....

Oy vey! It's always something.
Have a safe trip and lots of fun>

I hope there no volcanic ash, birds flying into my planes engine, mechanical delays, storms or terrorist tomorrow night so my flight to dallas is a breeze. This week has been bad enough with someone stealing my car....APB for a green toyota camry in Hawaii if you see it with got uke sticker license ending 024 call HPD

I'm also off to Dallas tomorrow morning. See you there, Mike. And I'm sorry about the car too.

Top Bottom