If I put an ad on an Ukulele player dating site I would say...

eleuke

Reaction score
I'm thinking of creating an Ukulele player dating site.

If I put up the first ad it would say something like this:

Single male seeking ukulele playing female who thinks monogamy rocks, who likes jazz, particle physics, astronomy, big breakfasts, small dinners, beer and Hawaii...

Whatdya think?

I think I'll call it ukulelelove.com. (Probably taken already but I could come up with something)

Ukulele player dating site? Anyone?

Vintage Dating Site?

Oops, I misread the topic heading. I thought it said Ukulele Dating Site, a place where you could research vintage ukes. OK, let's try again, it's going to be a place where we can research vintage ukulele players. Like myself.:)

Jude

Oops, I misread the topic heading. I thought it said Ukulele Dating Site, a place where you could research vintage ukes. OK, let's try again, it's going to be a place where we can research vintage ukulele players. Like myself.:)

Jude

oh sweet!

I forgot how much fun it is to just wander this forum reading random threads^^

I would strongly consider joining. If I could find a ukulele playing partner it would be the greatest.
I keep meeting women who won't even consider going to a jam just to listen.

Hint: any nice 50-60 year old ladies interested in a player (ukulele that is), drop an pm and we can talk about the details.

Single ukulele playing male searching for a relationship with ukulele playing female. Only one requirement. Must understand and be sympathetic too severe bouts of UAS.

I'm thinking of creating an Ukulele player dating site....

Great idea for the singles out there. In London we have this which has lead to amorous adventures. Well actually there are a couple of couples who meet at the jam session. But I would have though there were loads of Uke Girls in Hawaii???

I think I'll call it ukulelelove.com. (Probably taken already but I could come up with something)

Apart from us there is also this myspace.com/ukulelelove that I found the other day and Ukulelelove.com is taken... :(

ukuleledate(s).com are free

But I think Uke Girls are the greatest, loads of fun. Good luck with it dude.

Cool idea, but Im not so sure how it would work have a Uke playing wife. Where is the charm? My wife thinks I am charming playing the uke, and loves sitting there just listening to me play it. If she also played Uke, it wouldn't be that big of a deal for her? hahha.. And how are ya gonna charm, and/or impress a mate, or potencial mate when they also play, and may even play better than you? hahhah.. I have enough problems because I am teaching my wife to play the banjo because she always wanted to learn to play one. We already compete in the same room for acustics, lol.. She is practicing on my Banjo, and I am trying to play something completely different on my Uke... We end up stepping on each other. I am working on teaching her "dualing banjos" so I can play it with her and have the Uke, vs, the Banjo.. It is fun, don't get me wrong, this reply is in Jest, but still.. where would the Magic be if you both played? and shared that, instead of playing "to" her? Know what I mean Vern?

where would the Magic be if you both played? and shared that, instead of playing "to" her? Know what I mean Vern?

My husband and I both play, and I am charmed when he plays for me (although I am a better player). And he also finds it charming when I play for him.

But the true magic is when we play together. There's nothing like it when you're playing together and you hit the groove and everything falls into place. (At least nothing like it that you can do with clothes on. ;) )

SailQwest, I think you lead a charmed life, girl. Someday... someday...

I think it's a great idea even though I am already married. I find that makes much more sense to go to random dating website where you need to fish out one out of so many choices.

Having a common hobby is a great way to start a relationship. My husband and I are both into history, backpacking and cats. (Well apparently he didn't get much chicks back then when he told his dates he loves cats, but that worked on me!)

Though I would love love love that he plays ukulele too, it would be great to have one more hobby in common. (Look at how many older couples start going tea dancing...)

We both play and we've been trying to teach some of our friends and relatives, too! The more the merrier! Anything to spread the ukulele love!

Only one requirement. Must understand and be sympathetic too severe bouts of UAS.
The most important requirement of all, HANDS DOWN. I would have a couple real nice ukes in my collection if my girlfriend followed this requirement :D

Top Bottom