Ukulele Wedding Songs

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
I am geting requests to play uke at weddings and I wanted to put together a demo page for our web site.

I have songs that we play in lin lieu of the traditional Wedding March, like the the Hawaiin Weding song.

I need some ideas for songs to play while the guests are arriving at the ceremony site, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks In advance you all are so helpful!!

Side by Side, Let it be me, Let me call you sweetheart, Believe me, Somewhere my love (Lara's theme). We used these once.

Don't use: Goodnight Irene, Heartaches by the Numbers, One by One. and a lot of other CW songs.

Side by Side, Let it be me, Let me call you sweetheart, Believe me, Somewhere my love (Lara's theme). We used these once.

Don't use: Goodnight Irene, Heartaches by the Numbers, One by One. and a lot of other CW songs.
Yes, I was thinking "your cheating heart" would not be a good fit. :D I appreciate the suggestions you made.

I've played a rendition of Bruddah Iz's medely (Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World) at both a Wedding (Processional) and
a Memorial Service.

Will you be singing or picking out the melodies?

We did a wedding themed night for KaraUke the band I play in.

It was fun getting the list together for that. Many a cringe worthy slow tune in there.

Here's one...

I have loads more so pm me etc... and I'll send them over to you to do with what you want.

Attachments

• Thats amore..pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 63
My favorite is "There is Love" by Peter, Paul & Mary. (also called the Wedding Song) Sounds awesome on uke

Top Bottom