Let's remember this day...

ukuleleplaya

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who put together the first uke lesson on UU. Great good, i love the improvements to the lesson format. Consistent as always ALDRINE G, you're the best, keep up the great work. You probably don't realize how many people you impact with your knowledge you share. Thanks Bro...;)

Attachments

• 20190912_122050.jpg
    20190912_122050.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 4
The lesson was clear, not too difficult for us to understand, and with the little tabs that you guys put on the bar in the bottom, we could easily go back to parts in the lesson we were having problems with. Great job guys, again all the help is greatly appreciated.

My only gripe, which is a big one. Hey, even in Iamhawaii website, you guys put most of the lessons in some restaurants. I love local food, and for us guys in the mainland, with an abundance of halfway decent local food, but a lack of bomb grinds, it hurts. I'm jealous. But please don't stop, I still love it. Just jealous. Thanks again.

The lesson was clear, not too difficult for us to understand, and with the little tabs that you guys put on the bar in the bottom, we could easily go back to parts in the lesson we were having problems with. Great job guys, again all the help is greatly appreciated.

My only gripe, which is a big one. Hey, even in Iamhawaii website, you guys put most of the lessons in some restaurants. I love local food, and for us guys in the mainland, with an abundance of halfway decent local food, but a lack of bomb grinds, it hurts. I'm jealous. But please don't stop, I still love it. Just jealous. Thanks again.

haha dont remind me how badly san diego needs a zippys

we do have L&L though

Attachments

• eZy Watermark_20-12-2020_07-45-55PM.jpg
    eZy Watermark_20-12-2020_07-45-55PM.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
great job once again. i remember watching that music video when it first came out, so hilarious lol. i like the lil "bookmarks" for each section, really helpful when you gotta go back and check on something. and the chuck norris pic. at first i was wondering if it was him but watched the end to find out it was. lol "chuck norris was here".

what about Da Kine i know PB restaurant closed but i heard there was another in your area?

haha dont remind me how badly san diego needs a zippys

we do have L&L though

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
oh yah thats right. its actually across the street from L&L down here. but i prefer L&L. but if we had a zippys... hahaha

or even a leonard's for some broke da mouth malasadas. mmmm i need a snack now.

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 11
for some reason the L&l is okay, but it's a lot better than the other privately owned ones that copy the same menu, yet do it alot worse. Loft is pretty good, but I end up going to Gardena for the good island grinds.

L&L always gives me stomach problems =\ I don't eat their often. The only good "local food" in Orange County is the hole in the wall Mexican foods.

If in San Diego....try Da Kitchen for good teri chicken etc if you all get a chance. It is off the 15..I like it better than Da Kines...even before the change of ownership..

wow.

i am soooooooo sorry for the threadjacking.

hahaha i didnt realize the power of food. trumps all. hahaha.

Top Bottom