Breezin ukulele duel (Aldrine and Jake)

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
As a way of saying "thanks" for all the wonderful support and the 2500+ subscribers. I decided to let this video out. It was talked about in one of the threads. Jake and I "cutting heads" to a tune by George Benson called "Breezin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtKZl4bx9Tw

Filmed at Diamond Head Cove (yes... we play there all the time hahaha) K-Town Heroes jam with Jake. Ryan Esaki on guitar, Miles Endo on djiembe, and of course Jake on uke.

I even marked the exact moment I get pwn3d hahaha.

Enjoy guys and thanks again! :D

Been waiting for this to come up for a while. Thanks again Aldrine.

thanks for putting this one up, its like monumental to see my two favorite uke players going at it. :music::music:

How epic... Wow, that is one ten minute long video. *skips to 7 minutes in* Oh, Aldrine...

Wow, you guys have both got some sweet skills. I wouldn't say you got pwned. More self-confidence man! Haha. Nice video. Hope to see more soon!

Glad you guys like the video. I had to convert it and rip the audio cause the normal a/v wasn't compatible with iMovie. So now that I can convert files, it's all good :3

Oh and I would have more self confidence if it wasn't my ukulele sensei that I was cutting heads with hahaha.
:bowdown:

nice! thanks Aldrine for posting this. By the way, I didn't see any real ukulele pwnage.

That was so phat! The best part is that you can tell that you guys were having fun. I also watched the bodysurfing video with you and Jake. That one's hella cool too.

Aldrine,

That was an amazing 10 minutes! Thanks for posting it.

It's also amazing that two uke players could go 10 minutes without having to tune up! :)

Dang! How do you guys do it?!?!

I'm not worthy!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship:

Someday . . . . . someday I'll be there! HAHAHA!! *delusional* :rofl:

Super inspiring jam. Deeply appreciate the musicianship all around. Thanks for posting.

sounds so good all together... you know how you have one of those moments where u can listen to the same thing over and over again and not get sick of listening to it ^^

one of these for sure, can hear Aldrine :rofl:ing :worship: :bowdown: :music:

That was the best uke jam I've listened to. I gotta try to figure what you guys did by ear. So far I got Am G F as the chords. The jazzy licks in the jam are awesome. It seems like the vid continues on. Can you post the rest of it by any chance?

Kanaka916 told me about this jam. I didn't imagine that it was was this GREAT!Thanks for posting it.

Top Bottom