Farting Dogs and Ukuleles

heyjude

Reaction score
I've got them both. One clears my sinus and the other cleanses my soul.

Jude

Depending on how talented you and your dog are, you can even play a farting dog..

I fed my dog chili last night... that was a bad idea.

My cats fart occasionally and it is certainly an interesting experience. xD I usually have to evacuate, I don't think I'd leave my uke to suffer in their, either.
LOL, hilarious thread!

I had a roommate once that had a bird he kept in the kitchen. One day I was doing the dishes, no one in the house but me and that bird and, my goodness, it let one that stunk up the whole room. To be fair, I think it was sick or something because it died a day or two later.

My new little Boston Mack II can art you right out o the mood or a good Ukulele session. Phew!

I had a roommate once that had a bird he kept in the kitchen. One day I was doing the dishes, no one in the house but me and that bird and, my goodness, it let one that stunk up the whole room. To be fair, I think it was sick or something because it died a day or two later.

You are fortunate. Not many people can honestly say that they have ever heard, or even smelt a bird fart.. And it might be warped, and I ask the Lords forgiveness for my warpness, but, a bird farting, then dropping off the perch dead is just funny. I don't care who ya are. That just sounds like some classic Monte Python stuff there.. . lol

You are fortunate. Not many people can honestly say that they have ever heard, or even smelt a bird fart.. And it might be warped, and I ask the Lords forgiveness for my warpness, but, a bird farting, then dropping off the perch dead is just funny. I don't care who ya are. That just sounds like some classic Monte Python stuff there.. . lol
Oh, I never heard it, but I sure did smell it. :D

I also have both. 2 dogs who fart a lot, and 9 ukes to keep me sane.
Cheers,
Skottoman

That bird must have been sick. The poop (actually a mixture of solid and liquid waste) of healthy birds doesn't smell.

There's a line in the song Corrina Corrina that goes...
I got a bird that whistles, I got a dog that sings...
I imagine we could have some fun rewriting those lyrics after reading this thread.
Should one need it, here is a FAQ on farts...

I thought by now we'd have a lot of soul soothing stories. What a crowd I've got myself mixed up with.

Jude

My dog ripped one yesterday that was NASTY. I don't know how that much stink could come from such a small dog. But she was sick all day Tuesday...so I cut her some slack.

That bird must have been sick. The poop (actually a mixture of solid and liquid waste) of healthy birds doesn't smell.

It was probably him, it just snuck out without his knowing it and it killed the bird.

Top Bottom