Mission Statement on main site

NotoriousMOK

Reaction score
I think we need a mission statement out on the main site, "front street" if you will, right on top adjacent to or directly beneath the UU logo. Something that tells the first-time visitor what we're about and what to expect.

While the main site has tons to offer this first-timer, there's not doubt that the forum and community within has been and will certainly continue to be our strongest influence. We have a link to the forum up top that looks good and is neat and tidy, but perhaps we can draw more of the casual passerby visitors to the strength of our forums with a statement that really gets their attention.

We are different. We are more advanced. We are not 'just another uke tab/chord' site.

:nana:

Do I smell a contest coming on? Or is it leftovers from last night? You tell me!

Have fun!

Good Idea

I like the idea of a contest for best original mission statement. Should be loads of fun with all sorts of creative offerings from this wild UU family!
New uke for the winner??:music:

Ya, very nice. This should definitely bring forward uke world domination. hahahahaha

How about: "We're Ukelicious!" hahahahaha, just kidding!

Top Bottom