Haven't posted or a while

nohandles

Reaction score
Hi All,

Life has had me running for the last 5 months. 12 to 16 a day 7 days a week. I never would have believed starting a business would consume all if my time. I still try to get an hour or two a day of playing in but the exhaustion sometimes has me to far gone. I have 17 instruments down in the work shop going including the build that Brad is leading. I'll try to get some posts up soon on those.
Since some of my business will be in the field at festivals I've just finished a 1975 Harley Davidson golf cart with Douglas Strings plastered all over it. Picture:
4562370417_30f5d8f743.jpg

The Douglas trailer/work shop is finished and equipped with a small mobile work shop that can be taken outside under the easy up.Picture:
4464799256_414d043ca7.jpg

The web sight will be up and going in the next few weeks Douglasstrings.com Stop by and take a look if you would like. Phew what a job web design is even if you aren't the designer. Fortunately I have a son who makes it look like child's play. The kid is a slave driver, he really wants to come and work with me some day.
Sorry or the rambling, I just wanted to stop in and say Hi and let you know I'm still alive LOL!

I'll be back soon,
Doug

Last edited:
Thanks for checking in, Doug! Can't wait to hear more about the business!

Nice!

That is one sweet ass lookin' three wheeled Harley ride!

That is one sweet ass lookin' three wheeled Harley ride!

Thanks for your kind words. I've been restoring stuff most of my life so it was a labor of love. It's also my graduation year from hight school so it really special to me. Next side curtains. I found a new tent that is light gray at a garage sale so I'm getting ready to cut it up for the Harley.

Top Bottom