What to do next?

jturner98

Reaction score
I haven't had my ukulele too long now, but i know all the major chords and a few minors. I was wondering, what should i learn next?:spam:

What are some of your favorite songs? Trying to learn a song that you already know can be easier than trying to learn a new song (especially becuase you probably already know what the rhythm and tempo are like, and knowing the chords is one thing - but sometimes half the battle is getting the strumming or rhythm to sound right!)

Try going to a site like chordie.com, you can look up the chords for a song you know and give it a try. And it doesn't matter whether you find chords for guitar or ukulele - just play the chord name shown. (and on chordie.com off to the right of most songs is a drop-down that you can set to show the C-tuned ukulele chords for that particular song - very handy.)

look up musicteacher2010 on youtube. i've used a couple of his tutorials. also, go to the main ukulele underground page and look up songs there. both are great when learning songs.

Top Bottom