Friction tuning pegs with KOA buttons

Mike, you are SUCH a uketease! :drool:

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread but anyone know where I can get these? Maybe in nickel?

How about PEGHEDS with koa buttons from your piece of koa? We can do that for you.
www.PEGHEDS.net It is possible to have the advantage of a precise tuner and have the look of the traditional shaft and button out the back.

Hoosier, are these koa buttons still around?

How about PEGHEDS with koa buttons from your piece of koa? We can do that for you.
www.PEGHEDS.net It is possible to have the advantage of a precise tuner and have the look of the traditional shaft and button out the back.
Thanks! I don't have koa handy though. But out of curiosity, would you be able to make custom buttons if given the specs? I was thinking just the Gotoh tuning pegs but replacing the buttons.

Hoosier, are these koa buttons still around?
I checked Mainland's site as soon as I came across this archived post and they no longer carried it. I did send them an email but haven't gotten a response yet.

[edit] I did get an automated response from Mainland saying they were in Thailand for a uke festival so responses may be delayed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom