Spanky banjo uke

Uke-lahoma

Reaction score
I just finished another great day at the 2nd Lone Star Uke Fest, and I purchased a Spanky banjo uke. Below are some pics. The neck, pot, and resonator are made of mesquite, and the rose inlay is holly. Not only is it beautiful, but it is heavy and loud. If you like banjo ukes, this one is great. (But banjo ukes are an acquired taste.)

I'm selling my Waverly Street banjo uke over at the marketplace to help pay for this one.

13_front.jpg
13_back.jpg

13_res.jpg

It might be a while before I can justify buying a banjolele, but when I do, I hope it's even half as beautiful as this one.
That's an incredible instrument. Thanks for sharing.

That thing is beautiful.

You'd better be ready to get naked to play that thing....it would be a crime against Nature to scratch that resonator....

Congrats! I saw this one at the fest and it was stunning. An amazing piece of musical artwork.

beautiful, i also wanna know how much that ran you

That is a great looking uke. I have not really played bonjo ukes, once for a minute ore two. But that thing looks great, bet it sounds amazing.

For those of you asking about the price you can check out the Spanky website to see the price range of their instruments.

Top Bottom