Finally got my new uke! :)

Ame

Reaction score
Hey guys, Sorry I've been M.I.A. this past weekend. I feel like I'm hella behind now haha I was away at Fanime from Friday - Monday. It was good times. I wanted to bring my new uke there, but I didn't get it in time. But when I get home my dad said ""Your uke is here and it's niiiice." I was like "WHAT? You opened it?! WHY?!" I know i probably shouldnt have freaked out.. though I hadn't gotten any sleep for over 24hours. so I had somewhat of an excuse... PLUS it's a different feeling when you open it yourself and play it for the first time, etc.. instead of coming home to an open box with YOUR name on it only to find out that someone else had gotten to it first.. >.>;;

So, anywho.. I'll put the link to my vLog when it's finished processing. I didn't include a lot because I'm no good at doing vLogs haha and yea.. maybe I'll make a 2nd one. haha Fanime was a long ass weekend with so much to talk about. ><;; but I guess all I really wanted to show you guys was my new uke. :) I'm so happy with it. Thanks UU staff, I really can't stress that enough. This is just hella awesome. I literally wanted to come home right away from Fanime (even though I had just gotten there) just so I could see it and play it. haha

::will include link later homies::

wasnt Fanime crazy?
it was cool hanging out with you again
good times at fanime
we gotta jam again soon

Top Bottom