Good News on Tenor Pineapple!

Craig

Reaction score
After a considerable wait, it looks like my custom Ko'olau tenor pineapple will be arriving later this month!:D :D

5Pine.jpg

2Pine.jpg

It's already lovely. :)

One reason it's take over 2 1/2 years is that they had to make a few prototypes. Deach has one of them and I played another. They're part of the K series. I gather that Noa didn't have the molds for the sides and had to make them and change the bracing a bit. I'll post a review once I get it. However, it's going to take some time to open and settle. I hope to play it enough so that I can use it this summer in the studio.

You've got your own! Moreover, my M300 SP is never leaving me.... I'd never be able to sleep at night.

Actually, mine is a Pono, but I know what you mean, I also have a tendancy to become attached to my ukes. :)

After a considerable wait, it looks like my custom Ko'olau tenor pineapple will be arriving later this month!:D :D

I am glad that someone ponied up and ordered one of these. I sat on the fence for so long, is this the same mold pineapple of the custom batch they made four years ago.

I am glad that someone ponied up and ordered one of these. I sat on the fence for so long, is this the same mold pineapple of the custom batch they made four years ago.

Those pineapples were concerts, not tenors. I know Deach has a YouTube video or two with the all Koa K series pineapple tenor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom