Help.. Two Hours To Choose

Which Spruce Tenor

• Oscar Schmidt OU4T

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AC Baltimore

Reaction score
I can't decide so I am asking you guys to.

Two hours is not much time to buy an 'ukulele. Give yourself some more time and do some more research. You preferences will be different than any of ours.

I think if I only had two hours...and those were my only choices...I would choose C) none of the above. Nothing I know of particularly wrong with them - but nothing particularly right, either. Don't rush your purchase.

If I was forced to choose between those two, without any other options to select from, and no time to research, I would go with Lanikai. I don't have a Lanikai or Oscar Schmidt, and I haven't had any personal experience with them. My impression, from reading this forum nearly every day for a year, is that Lanikai has a better reputation than OS. I don't know if it's true or not... just saying from my impression from what I have read is the OS is more for looks than sound. If you can shop longer, please do... it's half the fun!

–Lori

It was not a point of "have to". I had narrowed my choice to those two over a couple of weeks. Auctions were ending and I had to make a choice.

And did you?
I'm weighing in too late. Oscar Schmidts seem to have gotten more consistent. But Lanikais seem to be spectacularly consistent.

Top Bottom