For sale: Kala Solid Acacia Soprano

Uke-lahoma

Reaction score
I just got back to my hotel room from the third and final day of the Lone Star Uke Fest. And I bought yet another uke. So, I'd like to sell my Kala Solid Acacia soprano uke to help pay for the new one.

I purchased the Kala Acacia in August, 2009 for $270, and it is in excellent condition. It plays well, and is strung with Aquila strings. MGM currently sells these for $261. I'm asking $210 for the uke with a hard shell case and free shipping in the continental united states. Below are pictures of this uke, taken minutes ago in my hotel room.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

Last edited:
If it was a concert or had a concert neck, you would have my money already. Nice uke. It should go fast.

Mike
ukuDaily.com
All things ukulele, daily.
<><

I've got one. Love it, love it, love it. My favourite uke.

John Colter.

Good catch, KevinV! I had forgotten about that completely. I wanted to try a different nut & saddle, so I ordered a Synthbone nut/saddle set from Kala. I replaced the saddle (since it just slides out of and into place), but I never got around to replacing the nut (since it is attached and I couldn't bring myself to knock the ebony nut loose). I'll reinstall the ebony saddle before shipping, and I'll include the the Synthbone nut/saddle combo so the buyer can experiment if they wish.

The case is a generic, hard shell case I purchased from MGM.

The asking price has been dropped to $210. I'll try to take some better pictures this evening when I get home.

uk-lahoma,
Great seeing you at the Lone Star Uke fest. Is the Kala acacia still up for grabs?

The Lone Star Uke Fest was great, wasn't it? Yes, the Kala acacia is still available at $210, which includes a hard shell case and shipping within the continental US. I reinstalled the ebony bridge (which is factory standard), but will include the Synthbone nut & saddle in case the purchaser wants to experiment.

Top Bottom